My how things can change in a day. The paper I used turned out to be much thinner than I realized. It’s watercolor paper but a much lesser grade than I normally use. When you are putting a lot of liquid down you want the paper to be able to hold it. These papers leaked through to the table I was working on. Fortunately I keep a plastic cover on the table just for this reason.
So, to remind you from whence it came, here is the 1st layer’s photo from Thursday evening…
I worked on all 3 of these yesterday but only photographed 2 of them.The third one was off on a different table drying… Here are those 2….
Indeed… What a difference a day makes…I actually hate that I’m going to cut them up!! But that is what they were planned for so I’m sure it will be fine.
Have a great weekend!